tiistai 23. marraskuuta 2010

EEEEverything about Korea

...if not everything, you should tell me what I'm missing.

So since I'm more interested in conceptual things such as psychology and leadership I often find myself not doing anything interesting. Let alone write about those things here. I've also discovered that there are a lot of easy ways to make a little money and new friends if you just happen to know the right people and ask the right things at the right time.

That's why I'm now happy to share some other blogs with you, which will help not only you but also me to be more aware of what's going on in here. Especially with the war stuff going on again at the Korean border. You won't get this at a tourist info.

3. Do



Chris in South Korea 


This guy. Has. Too much. Free time. Basically last year he wrote 451 - yes, four-hundred-fifty-one - posts in his blog about stuff he's done and what there is to do in Korea. And it's not bad quality either, even if you could think so judging from the looks. He's even gone a step further: some of his posts have been in some magazines. Got an idea.....

Anyway. Flip through the links on the left to find what you want to find, he's got it all there. One thing I found especially useful is the calendar of events in November.


Interesting how you find out about this stuff. I don't know the girl other than from her looks and the people she's got in her photos in the blog. If you're reaaally interested in knowing more about my life (stalker) this is another blog about life at Sogang Univ this fall.

Here's another one, but not that often updated.


An English teacher who loves Korean pop and other culture. You can start your K-pop experience here if you don't know about it yet.


TED is a platform for sharing ideas. If you've been following the links I've shared here you might already have seen a video at TED.com. As with AIESEC, it doesn't matter where the acronym comes from. It's the idea itself. There was recently a TED event in Korea but unfortunately I didn't know about it... fortunately, though, I did then look for some upcoming events and there will be some. Again, unfortunately, in Korean.



Actually, it looks like that's just something about Korea... but you can find more at the World Students in Korea blogs. And by using a search engine. But mostly just asking around.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti