lauantai 2. huhtikuuta 2011

Activities in Korea: April

World Students in Korea news!



1. Fascinating Bicycle Trip

http://blog.naver.com/korea_brand/10105894015
http://blog.daum.net/korea_brand/1063

Let’s go on a bicycle trip which perfectly matches in this warm spring weather! Why not check out the bicycle museum with exhibition ready to offer you hands on experiences and get information on bicycle journeys in Korea?

2. This is Real! The World of Natural Dyes

http://blog.naver.com/korea_brand/10105892683
http://blog.daum.net/korea_brand/1062

Last January, the naturally dyed products exhibited in Japan recently received very positive comments from the audiences and even enviousness from the same industry. It is said that it broadened the opportunity to enter the global market. Let’s take a look at the world of natural dyes and its beautiful colors.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Hey hello!!

    I am an exchange student to Seoul this August who also wants to join AIESEC Seoul too. I read your blog and found it so helpful!! So is it possible, I'm just wondering, for me to have your email so that I could ask for your help to get to know about Sogang and AIESEC Seoul?

    Thanks :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. hey! I hope you found AIESEC at Sogang, sorry for not responding earlier. let me know if they remember someone from Finland there :-) we could share some stories if you happen to read this comment again!
    Tuomas

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hello.
    I'm PR management staff of 'Korea' brand being executed by presidential Council.
    I knew that you are related with Korea brand.
    Therefore I'm writing to ask your help.

    'Han-Book'(e-BOOK about Korea's everything) will be released soon.

    Do you mind if I ask you to write a posting on your blog about 'Han-Book'?
    It should include some pictures and informations connected with 'han-Book'.
    Moreover at the end of posting, it should have button or url linked to 'han-Book'.
    Of course we will offer enough references about that and, you can require also.

    This is a sort of pre research for preparing 'han-Book' PR.
    I just want to know your opinion.

    I'm expecting to receive your reply as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

    VastaaPoista