maanantai 4. lokakuuta 2010

1 month: A lot to do

Last weekend I realized I have some homework to do.

This means that I'll prioritize my life here as opposed to writing the blog for the time being, but be not afraid: merely the fact that I took the time to inform you of this should mean that I'm quite committed to the blog. I should be back in business when the mid-term exams begin in a few weeks. If you want to update me on anything or get updates of my thoughts drop a comment, write an email or catch up with me on Skype. You can also take a free, 10-minute MBTI-test if you're interested in getting to know yourself better. I'm INFJ.

Looking forward to hearing from you for a change. ;-)

2 kommenttia:

  1. My personality test theory was luckily not applicable, as it was proven that we have other personality types than just the 2 ;)
    I'm an ENFP jej :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. I'm an ESFP ... nice link :)

    VastaaPoista